Thursday, November 8, 2012
Instagram
Hey guys. :D I know it's been awhile since I posted. I just created an Instagram account. I know I know, I'm making a big fuss out of it. But hey, I just had supper and I'm rather hyper now. :B Haha. Hmmm still, if you wanna follow me (not forcing you to :x), then here's my name. :>
sealveeahx3 or you can search up Sylvia.
*Katchaaa*
SealVeeAh
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Instagram
Hey guys. :D I know it's been awhile since I posted. I just created an Instagram account. I know I know, I'm making a big fuss out of it. But hey, I just had supper and I'm rather hyper now. :B Haha. Hmmm still, if you wanna follow me (not forcing you to :x), then here's my name. :>
sealveeahx3 or you can search up Sylvia.
*Katchaaa*
SealVeeAh
That Choco-holic
Sylvia♥

Sylvia is the name. They call me Eva or Syl! Age 12 this year! :D Wish me happy birthday on 5 June every year! Thinks studying rocks just like Aingie! Needs, air, food water, care and 987 to survive.
Follow me on
Twitter.
┏┓ ♡♡┏━━┓┏┓┏┓┏♡━┓
┃┃♡♡ ┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃♡━┫
┃♡♡ ┓┃┗┛┃┃┗┛┃┃♡━┫
♡━ ♡┛┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━♡┛
My Wishlist
New Year Resolution!
50 @ Cash.
Eastpak schoolbag.
New earphone cos I lost them
iPhone 5 when it comes out.
Smiggles backpack for camping.
New MYUK wallet.
Black Low-cut Converse. (Converse shop no stock liao :o)
Get tanned, don't want to look like a Caucasian.
Gain 9 more kg.
Loves & Hates
My heart told me to love and hate them.
♥ 987FM
♥ Earphones, cos there is no radio without them.
♥ Chocolate and caramel! :DD
♥ My family and BFF!
♥ Those that ♥ me! ^^
✖ Vegetable
✖ Mushrooms
✖ Bitches