✖


˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
☆Hello & welcome to CHOCO CHOCOLATE BEAR blog!☆ :3
Please read the disclaimers first before you proceed.
Thanks! :D
Choco Chocolate Bear♥
View Blog: FREE
Leave Tags: FREE
Follow: FREE + 1 Smiley Face :D
Copy: -OUT OF STOCK- :P
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1117776962991365346?origin\x3dhttp://chocochocolatebear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
♥Post
♥Me
♥Links
♥Blog
♥Others
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Update on Life

So, hows life readers? Haha. So now it sure has been LONG since I did my last post. Then stopped. ._. Sorry, but I have to admit I didn't felt like it. Its like I have so much to say but so little time. So remember the other time I updated you on my homemade 'squishies'? Ugh... more like sponges. >:( Haha. Anyways, I decided to do charms instead and now going pretty well. Sold some of course, through blogshop (links at the end of post :b). >:D Also, if I have time, I will show you about my new creations and the materials I use. OMG so excited.
So school is practically awesome. Haha yeah, awesome TTM~! xD People there as awesome as #&$#$@. (<< which practically means out of my limits. :D) Yesh. But Im not forgetting primary school friends, cuz they are as childish as you. Haha well, not only that. You guys know, right? ;) So, I guess thats all I can say. Either ways, byee!


  Blogshop Name: Wonder BlogShop
  Website: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003267951263 
Other Blogshop I'm working/close with: 
  Blogshop Name: Awseome Blogshop (<< I know the word 'Awesome' is spelt wrongly, but its pretty unique! :>)
  Website: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003318206095

Chocolate-d @ 10:45 PM | 0 Eaters