Saturday, April 7, 2012
Quick Update #1
Hello, and updating a short post. :b YAY! I guess it's my first time doing this but I plan to upload a picture along with a quick update (aka short posts) so that the post look longer. HAHAHA. Cheating right? So about my charms, I can show you one I made that I plan to sell! Please contact one of the blogshop in my OTHER post if you are interested. (But I'll just put the website of the blogshop below. :D)
So this is one of my creation that is easy to make and of course, FOR SALE! Its a strawberry ice cream scoop with pink drizzle and an eyepin to hook on a cellphone strap or keychain ring thingy. :D Selling $2, also, sadly, for sale only in Singapore. :( Sorry.
Blogshop website: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003267951263
Chocolate-d @ 4:03 PM |
0 Eaters







