✖


˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
☆Hello & welcome to CHOCO CHOCOLATE BEAR blog!☆ :3
Please read the disclaimers first before you proceed.
Thanks! :D
Choco Chocolate Bear♥
View Blog: FREE
Leave Tags: FREE
Follow: FREE + 1 Smiley Face :D
Copy: -OUT OF STOCK- :P
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1117776962991365346?origin\x3dhttp://chocochocolatebear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
♥Post
♥Me
♥Links
♥Blog
♥Others
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Hate Message 2

  -Hey all, this message is rated PG due to vulgarities HAHA -
To this GUY (named lowell. haha I'm not afraid to put names now, he seriously deserve this from me). So I am super glad he finally knows I HATE him. :p Unfortunately, he has to report to me that he knows about it. Dumb much? o.o Also, what he wrote to me has make not much sense except for the part that he already knows I hate him. (confusing?) He said 'Now I understand why (the girl I dislike) hates you. LOL!!' 


First things first, NO, I hated her first and then after that she hates me. After a certain incident I have planned so as to unfriend her (GREYSON CHANCE AHHH) nicely. It turned out I made her angry.. -.- So she hated me but I just disliked the way she HATES people way before she realized. So thats why I dont like her sooo much. O_O


Secondly, it's not funny that you finally understand why (the girl I dislike) hates me. Seriously, must you put 'LOL' behind? Not funny, not funny, NOT FUNNY. -.- Diao. Learn your annotation, please. 'LOL' means 'Laugh Out Loud' or 'Lots Of Love' (but its always lough out loud.) If you think its really funny, then go laugh your ass out. And if you think its so lovely she hates be then bang your head on the wall, thanks. ;)


So now I am just gonna put what you sent to me cos I'm brave and I don't think I wanted to hate you. You made me hate you. 
  'Sorry to tell you this. But, you hate me, just shut up, don't need to comment. Sua. Don't need like thT one. Now I understand why (the girl I dislike) hates you. LOL!! You reap just what you sow. Pls do not reply to this as i don't wish to see your name in my message box. Thanks'
So I really wish I can inbox you back about what I think. Since you don't wish to me my name, I shall flash this on my blog (evil._.). 


I'm glad you're sorry to say this. Because its not nice to let others know you found out  they hate you. Its nice to just leave it that way. Let me tell you, I I were you, I would just ignore you for the rest of my life. But hey, everyone's different. And some people can be such a bitch. ._.


And also, don't ask me to shut up because in the end I make sure you shut your fucking mouth up. You haven't seen me blow my top because its not a nice thing to do and I will have to see the discipline master anyway. But either ways, its my mouth, not yours so you don't so KPO. Okay? If you piss me off, I will be sure I find a way to beat you up without getting into trouble, ok dude?


And now let me ask you this. Do you even have a fucking clue why the hell would I hate you? Most likely you don't. And you still act smart?! Bastard laaaa you. Please, just go eat shit. We don't need people like you living in the economy sia. You already so kuai lan, can you just go die anot? Seriously...! You say you know why (the girl I dislike) hate me. Well thats because I hated her first! And the reason why I hate you is because you are so damn gay and irritating. Fuck sia, you. That girl I hate is so NOT gay or irritating. Dumbfuck.


To conclude, (this is really important) this post is not to show my 'care' and 'concern', or to offend you (but i'll be happy if you're offended). It is to share my opinions and to actually release all the anger within me. So I don't come to school emo and angry. Kaycan?

Chocolate-d @ 12:27 AM | 0 Eaters