Sunday, January 1, 2012
Rubbish Collectors, Dishwashers, Road Sweepers, Toilet Cleaners
Hello fellow peeps! Today I'm gonna talk about rubbish collectors, dishwasher, road sweepers, toilet cleaners and other jobs we don't really like. :/ I know, it sounds as if I want to criticize them but instead, I'm gonna do the opposite! Yes! I shall tell you how capable they are so don't look down on them (unless there're short keeding keeding). They could be our heros instead! :O Now why I want to talk about it as my dad brought up the topic on how my sister might just grow up becoming one of them. So now I shall share it with others especially when YOUR parents say that to you. (But they love you!)
So you can ask me WHY THE HECK are they our lifesavers? Well just imagine... If the world were to have none of them how would life be? :/ So think of yourself as a businessman/women. You just finished work and felt hungry. You decided to go out to eat. When you are at your favorite restaurant, the manager or whatever person tell you that they ran out of clean plates. Oh boy... You can either starve (to death) or use dirty plates. Hahas... So you decided to talk a stroll down the streets to help you forget about you empty stomach. While you're walking, lots of leaves gets trapped in your shoe. And you have to stop to take them out every single time. Yeah, unless if you like it when leaves get into your shoe, then of course you won't mind. So you continued walking.. And suddenly you smell that smelly smell like almost, EVERYWHERE! :O Yes! Where are the rubbish collectors! :< Everyone's so inconsiderate that they dump their rubbish here and there and everywhere! So soon you are urgent and needed to peeeeeeeee! When you are in the toilet, the toilets are all so smelly! The flushing system is not working and the toilets are all clogged up. So you can smell the remains of the previous person who came into that same cubical you went! So do you want to pee in your pants or what? Yes. so now think about how amazing and powerful those peepo are...
(P.S. If you ever tell your mom or dad that you want to be one of them, please don't say that i told you to.)
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Rubbish Collectors, Dishwashers, Road Sweepers, Toilet Cleaners
Hello fellow peeps! Today I'm gonna talk about rubbish collectors, dishwasher, road sweepers, toilet cleaners and other jobs we don't really like. :/ I know, it sounds as if I want to criticize them but instead, I'm gonna do the opposite! Yes! I shall tell you how capable they are so don't look down on them (unless there're short keeding keeding). They could be our heros instead! :O Now why I want to talk about it as my dad brought up the topic on how my sister might just grow up becoming one of them. So now I shall share it with others especially when YOUR parents say that to you. (But they love you!)
So you can ask me WHY THE HECK are they our lifesavers? Well just imagine... If the world were to have none of them how would life be? :/ So think of yourself as a businessman/women. You just finished work and felt hungry. You decided to go out to eat. When you are at your favorite restaurant, the manager or whatever person tell you that they ran out of clean plates. Oh boy... You can either starve (to death) or use dirty plates. Hahas... So you decided to talk a stroll down the streets to help you forget about you empty stomach. While you're walking, lots of leaves gets trapped in your shoe. And you have to stop to take them out every single time. Yeah, unless if you like it when leaves get into your shoe, then of course you won't mind. So you continued walking.. And suddenly you smell that smelly smell like almost, EVERYWHERE! :O Yes! Where are the rubbish collectors! :< Everyone's so inconsiderate that they dump their rubbish here and there and everywhere! So soon you are urgent and needed to peeeeeeeee! When you are in the toilet, the toilets are all so smelly! The flushing system is not working and the toilets are all clogged up. So you can smell the remains of the previous person who came into that same cubical you went! So do you want to pee in your pants or what? Yes. so now think about how amazing and powerful those peepo are...
(P.S. If you ever tell your mom or dad that you want to be one of them, please don't say that i told you to.)
That Choco-holic
Sylvia♥

Sylvia is the name. They call me Eva or Syl! Age 12 this year! :D Wish me happy birthday on 5 June every year! Thinks studying rocks just like Aingie! Needs, air, food water, care and 987 to survive.
Follow me on
Twitter.
┏┓ ♡♡┏━━┓┏┓┏┓┏♡━┓
┃┃♡♡ ┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃♡━┫
┃♡♡ ┓┃┗┛┃┃┗┛┃┃♡━┫
♡━ ♡┛┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━♡┛
My Wishlist
New Year Resolution!
50 @ Cash.
Eastpak schoolbag.
New earphone cos I lost them
iPhone 5 when it comes out.
Smiggles backpack for camping.
New MYUK wallet.
Black Low-cut Converse. (Converse shop no stock liao :o)
Get tanned, don't want to look like a Caucasian.
Gain 9 more kg.
Loves & Hates
My heart told me to love and hate them.
♥ 987FM
♥ Earphones, cos there is no radio without them.
♥ Chocolate and caramel! :DD
♥ My family and BFF!
♥ Those that ♥ me! ^^
✖ Vegetable
✖ Mushrooms
✖ Bitches