Friday, December 30, 2011
Super Creation - My Own Homemade Squishy
Hey guys! I'm really bored now... :/ So I'm gonna spam some picture of my homemade squishy! :DD And hopefully I can sell them to you guys! :)
(Bottom right) My first creation! :O A piece of strawberry cake with white icing. Best creation! Plus, it's scented! :B
(Left) So this is my second creation. It's super tiny. Just a normal toast... :3
(Top) Couple squishy with cream! :DD The pink one(girl) was my third creation while the blue one (boy) was my forth creation. Awesome right?

(Left) This is my sixth creation! A pink strawberry bread with cat face. Meow...
(Bottom) This could be my worst creation yet! :O The fifth one. A toast with happy face. :)
(Bottom right) This is my latest creation, seventh one. A plain pancake.

So basically, all my creations are food! If you did notice. :) Hmm... I''m feeling a bit hungry right now. :/
Friday, December 30, 2011
Super Creation - My Own Homemade Squishy
Hey guys! I'm really bored now... :/ So I'm gonna spam some picture of my homemade squishy! :DD And hopefully I can sell them to you guys! :)
(Bottom right) My first creation! :O A piece of strawberry cake with white icing. Best creation! Plus, it's scented! :B
(Left) So this is my second creation. It's super tiny. Just a normal toast... :3
(Top) Couple squishy with cream! :DD The pink one(girl) was my third creation while the blue one (boy) was my forth creation. Awesome right?

(Left) This is my sixth creation! A pink strawberry bread with cat face. Meow...
(Bottom) This could be my worst creation yet! :O The fifth one. A toast with happy face. :)
(Bottom right) This is my latest creation, seventh one. A plain pancake.

So basically, all my creations are food! If you did notice. :) Hmm... I''m feeling a bit hungry right now. :/
That Choco-holic
Sylvia♥

Sylvia is the name. They call me Eva or Syl! Age 12 this year! :D Wish me happy birthday on 5 June every year! Thinks studying rocks just like Aingie! Needs, air, food water, care and 987 to survive.
Follow me on
Twitter.
┏┓ ♡♡┏━━┓┏┓┏┓┏♡━┓
┃┃♡♡ ┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃♡━┫
┃♡♡ ┓┃┗┛┃┃┗┛┃┃♡━┫
♡━ ♡┛┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━♡┛
My Wishlist
New Year Resolution!
50 @ Cash.
Eastpak schoolbag.
New earphone cos I lost them
iPhone 5 when it comes out.
Smiggles backpack for camping.
New MYUK wallet.
Black Low-cut Converse. (Converse shop no stock liao :o)
Get tanned, don't want to look like a Caucasian.
Gain 9 more kg.
Loves & Hates
My heart told me to love and hate them.
♥ 987FM
♥ Earphones, cos there is no radio without them.
♥ Chocolate and caramel! :DD
♥ My family and BFF!
♥ Those that ♥ me! ^^
✖ Vegetable
✖ Mushrooms
✖ Bitches