✖


˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
☆Hello & welcome to CHOCO CHOCOLATE BEAR blog!☆ :3
Please read the disclaimers first before you proceed.
Thanks! :D
Choco Chocolate Bear♥
View Blog: FREE
Leave Tags: FREE
Follow: FREE + 1 Smiley Face :D
Copy: -OUT OF STOCK- :P
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1117776962991365346?origin\x3dhttp://chocochocolatebear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
♥Post
♥Me
♥Links
♥Blog
♥Others
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Special Church Party

Yo guys! xD Had an awesome day today! :DD Really wanna share with you guys. :) Today I had church 'service'. And guess what? They gave us presents! WOOTZ~! (BTW, I go to Heart of God Church ;D) 
Basically, a few AWESOME peeps (including MEEE) are invited to this Christmas lunch party which practically includes MacDonald's, Canadian Pizza and CHOCOLATE FONDUE! You (not really you, its more of a... ME) can choose either marshmallow with chocolate or banana with chocolate (eww...). And yeah, we played games and had forfeits and had worship session. But the best part was mainly the GIFT TIME! Yeahh... Each of us were given more than 1 gift and I got this rainbow coloured Smiggles pencil case with LOTS of zips! :DD A khaki or brown coloured M&B sling bag which is super cool. B) And this off shoulder (i dunno... :/ suppose wear tank top inside one:DD) shirt! I had 3 presents in total but my sis got 5! :o omg right!
She got this Slime maker laboratory set from ToysRUs its really cool, we just made some 'slime' a while ago. :) She also got this white Popart brand watch. Really super fantastic. It has stopwatch, this sensor that can sense if your walking or not, an alarm system, its water resistance (50m deep), shock resistance so wont break that easily when dropped :DD and the best part, IT HAS LIGHT! :O I know I know, I'm like such a DORK? o-O I practically LOVE lights that appear on watches especially when the light is TURQUOISE! *v* Yeah IKR? Its like so beautiful. *stunned* Oh and my sis also got this 'FEEL THE BEAT' tee shirt which is gray by Campus! And a black coloured pants which can easily be rolled up to around maybe your knee? o.O She also got this pencil case (forgot brand liao -.-'') So good right? :DD Yeah sorry bout the long post. So glad you took your time to read this! :) I appreciate it. So I'll blog again soon. Need to sleep early (its like already 12+ now ==). I have sec 1 orientation tomorrow. :( And I havent got their school uniform yet! D: Oh no!! So bye guys! ;)

Chocolate-d @ 12:35 AM | 0 Eaters