✖


˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
☆Hello & welcome to CHOCO CHOCOLATE BEAR blog!☆ :3
Please read the disclaimers first before you proceed.
Thanks! :D
Choco Chocolate Bear♥
View Blog: FREE
Leave Tags: FREE
Follow: FREE + 1 Smiley Face :D
Copy: -OUT OF STOCK- :P
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1117776962991365346?origin\x3dhttp://chocochocolatebear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
♥Post
♥Me
♥Links
♥Blog
♥Others
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
My Peirce Experience

Hellow my darlings and wonderful babies1 :DD Hahas, was only joking... So early today in the morning I went to school in SPORT WEAR! Teehee (nighiga :>) Not school kind. Those are called PE Attire. So basically, I was in home clothes. Went there to buy books and uniform. :DD The PE was yellow and the school uniform is CREAM~ Cool right? ;) But the thing I don't like is the PE pants. They have NETTING in it! >:O Really uncomfortable. But I'll needa get used to it. :/ And the skirt! The skirt is freaking 'soft'. The texture is like... OMG. Hahas. Something like that... :|
So i also did went to buy my books. My mom was like 'Oh no we didn't bring a bag. There's gonna be SOOOO many books!' And I was like smiling autistic-ly. But good news for my mom is that there wont be much to carry cos most of the books (or should I say almost ALL) were out of stock. Tomorrow is the last day to buys the books but I can buy it when school reopens! :DD In the end I only had 4 Chinese stuff and a Maths textbook. :/ But everything is still super heavy. I still had files and blah blah blah stuff to carry home ON MY OWN! :o So how did your books-buying trip go? :)

Chocolate-d @ 3:55 PM | 0 Eaters