✖


˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
☆Hello & welcome to CHOCO CHOCOLATE BEAR blog!☆ :3
Please read the disclaimers first before you proceed.
Thanks! :D
Choco Chocolate Bear♥
View Blog: FREE
Leave Tags: FREE
Follow: FREE + 1 Smiley Face :D
Copy: -OUT OF STOCK- :P
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1117776962991365346?origin\x3dhttp://chocochocolatebear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
♥Post
♥Me
♥Links
♥Blog
♥Others
Thursday, December 29, 2011
My First Official Hate Message

DISCLAIMER: Just before I convey my long long message out to this particular person I seriously dislike (hate :x), I just want to declare that whenever I say 'you', I am not referring to my readers. Instead, I am referring to *THAT PERSON*. This post is NOT to offend anyone but just to express my anger and hatred. If you find that some stuff might be offending or disturbing etc to you then I apologise for that.
Dear (name shall not be exposed due to personal reason), 
I have known you for 2 years already. You were so nice to me and everyone when we first met in P5. Everyone was in a new environment, in a new class. So first impression counts! When we went on to P6, things started to change. Lately, you have been trying your very best to follow the 'popular' people. Why? I must ask. But there's only 1 logical reason and that is you are trying to gain popularity. Seriously, is popularity THAT important to you? So important that you were to follow them to hate my best friend. But that's not all Miss Wanna-be-popular.
So you hate this girl with all your might. And everytime you think it is the perfect time, you strike. When I say strike, I mean you influence others to hate them. I must say, you did a great job. Well, you think its right that the person ought to be taught a lesson by getting many to hate. But personally I think its NOT. Yes, I think its fucking unfair you see. That poor girl only hates YOU! She isn't really hating others like me or my other friends. So why the fucking hell do you even care to ask the rest to hate her including me. You say she tries to influence other like your good friends to hate you. But think about it, if your friends really like you cos you are nice or maybe special to them, they wouldn't trust her! Instead, they would hate her. Please, just use your common sense bitch! If she does that to you, why must you do that to her? It's like fighting fire with fire! Instead you're just adding carousing. >:O Why can't you just trust your friends that they are not going to hate you. The more you influence others, the more your friends will think you are the bad guys instead, idiot! And seriously, create a hate group for her? Damn girl, you love her too much. You care so much you created a group specially meant for her. And when she found out, you quickly renamed it to '[your name]'s Fwens Group'. Oh that's not really nice, isn't it bitch? You mother fucking coward. So you plan to 'offend' her by creating that group meant for HER. Then when she suspect about that you quickly renamed it. Hahas, you are such an asshole I can't believe I actually got tricked into treating you as my sister. I'm glad I stopped in time before it's too late to turn back.
And then there's this friend who I think is very nice. Fucking nice! And then one day you ask her a few question she just kept saying 'I dunno' then you just get angry. Wth? Who do you think you are, a king? Why do you get angry that easily? You can't just blame her for not knowing the answer to your question right? Maybe she really don't know. I mean, you can't help it, can you? If she doesn't know, then she doesn't know. You can't force her to know right asshole? Just think before you say! 
And then one day you asked her to jog with you because you need to lose weight. She is quite skinny already and is kind enough to jog with you last time. Then when she says she can't you asked her how bout the next day. Then she still kindly decline your invitation. And so you continued to ask, and she continued to say no. And finally you decide to argue with her. Wow, you are so thick-skinned aren't you? If she says no a lot of time that means she either don't want to go if not is she can't. When you keep asking her it makes her feel uneasy. Just like when someone keeps strangling you and you keep asking the person to stop yet they don't. Well she definitely feel like that! Can you just give her the chance to say NO, bitch? Can't you just find someone else to jog?  If no one then jog by yourself? Simple right? And if you don't wanna then ask your dad or your mom and if they aren't free you have 2 alternative- to go alone or stay at home. Ain't it easy mother fucker? :) Just learn to be independent physically AND mentally please? So just because of THAT incident, you lost your awesome friend. Well, 3 words... SERVE YOU RIGHT!
I have to say you really are an idiot. You treat Facebook as your like. Like, when you block all your enemies, you think no one hates you and you only have friends. Haha well miss bitchy, you are just like an Asian girl in a blonde joke. Seriously, just get a life. You spend too much time playing Boxhead, please just go outdoors and learn about life. Your parents should take away your computer and let you go out. Maybe thats why you look so obese. You can go ask your parents how to be nice and all those stuff. I don't really care because you are nasty!
And remember my best friend? Yes, you treated her badly and she complained to me. You tried to trick me into thinking she is evil. You would complain to me about her hoping I would unfriend her. You asshole, now I can see your true colours. Wait, you have NO colours. You are a pure bitch. Well, worse than a bitch, you are plainly NOTHING AT ALL. So from now on I won't let you trick me into hating those you hate. You said that you hate my best friends because the popular girls hate her. So what? I mean, they still like me even thought I am still her best friends. You make it sound as if is they force you to hate her when actually it wa you whom ask others to hate her. My poor best friend!
And so now that I hate you and you hate me. I'm just gonna let you know this.
  I don't care anymore. If you're just gonna ask everyone to block me like how you did to the rest, then just go ahead, I'm not gonna stop you from doing that. If you look from another angle, you would just see that you are wasting time from your life trying to do this so you would hurt me. Aka, indirectly 'caring' for me. If you hate me, then just hate, don't love or care because that makes you look like an idiot. Haha, bitch. You may think I look petite. But I am strong at heart. I am not gonna let your acts or word hurt me. >:D Anyway, I have some close friends who will continue supporting me! :) I can't wait when you tell them to hate me. Because they would hate you after that. So all your nice acts to them are fake, just trying to gain their trust then asking them to hate someone. Finally, I know what you are trying to do. I must tell you, I will never be like you to ask others to hate you. Others have their own decision to hate or not. So you better not force them to basturd. Goodbye mother fucking bitch.

Chocolate-d @ 3:57 PM | 0 Eaters