✖


˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
☆Hello & welcome to CHOCO CHOCOLATE BEAR blog!☆ :3
Please read the disclaimers first before you proceed.
Thanks! :D
Choco Chocolate Bear♥
View Blog: FREE
Leave Tags: FREE
Follow: FREE + 1 Smiley Face :D
Copy: -OUT OF STOCK- :P
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1117776962991365346?origin\x3dhttp://chocochocolatebear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
♥Post
♥Me
♥Links
♥Blog
♥Others
Monday, December 26, 2011
Boxing Day

Hey readers! :P It's boxing day today! Oh yeah. I thought it was some kind of wrestling day where international wrestlers come together to celebrate and of course, WRESTLE! xDD Hahas, me full of crazy thoughts. :) So how Christmas guys? Received much gifts? I didn't. :( Only 2. o.o Then got another from my friends today as last minutes pressies! :DD Anyways, I also didnt have much to open (unbox) cos I basically unboxed it all on Christmas. :/ Haha, sometimes you just wanna open it up.
 I got Val Kracie Popin Cookin. Were making it today. I got her the ramen set and got myself the ramen set. My sister bought the sushi set. (<- tasted DISGUSTING) All are grape flavored but kinda gross. xP Ahahahas yeah. But Im not trying to ruin Kracie's brand yeah? ^-' Just opinion-ing. (suddenly forgotten the word to say O_O). Hahas. 
And for all those IN SINGAPORE who wishes to buy Kracie Popin Cookin you can get it at Ministry of Cube located at Nex! Yeap. So Happy Holidays (ending soon, enjoy the last week of Holidays :D) and Happy New Year. (so many happy)

Chocolate-d @ 10:00 PM | 0 Eaters