Friday, December 23, 2011
2 More Days
Hey readers! I want to thank all of you guys for visiting my blog! (: You guys are THE best. So Christmas is coming in another 2 MORE DAYS! Wootz~! :) So what are you guys gonna do on Christmas? Hahas. Maybe just sit at home waiting for peeps come give you pressies? Hahas, thats almost what I'm doing. :) But right now I'm BLOGGING. :P Kekeke... Have a wonderful Christmas and wish you best of luck to get you kiss under the mistletoe...
FROM JUSTIN BEIBER! :o
Hahas was only keeding. So go on and dream. :P Byes.
Friday, December 23, 2011
2 More Days
Hey readers! I want to thank all of you guys for visiting my blog! (: You guys are THE best. So Christmas is coming in another 2 MORE DAYS! Wootz~! :) So what are you guys gonna do on Christmas? Hahas. Maybe just sit at home waiting for peeps come give you pressies? Hahas, thats almost what I'm doing. :) But right now I'm BLOGGING. :P Kekeke... Have a wonderful Christmas and wish you best of luck to get you kiss under the mistletoe...
FROM JUSTIN BEIBER! :o
Hahas was only keeding. So go on and dream. :P Byes.
That Choco-holic
Sylvia♥

Sylvia is the name. They call me Eva or Syl! Age 12 this year! :D Wish me happy birthday on 5 June every year! Thinks studying rocks just like Aingie! Needs, air, food water, care and 987 to survive.
Follow me on
Twitter.
┏┓ ♡♡┏━━┓┏┓┏┓┏♡━┓
┃┃♡♡ ┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃♡━┫
┃♡♡ ┓┃┗┛┃┃┗┛┃┃♡━┫
♡━ ♡┛┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━♡┛
My Wishlist
New Year Resolution!
50 @ Cash.
Eastpak schoolbag.
New earphone cos I lost them
iPhone 5 when it comes out.
Smiggles backpack for camping.
New MYUK wallet.
Black Low-cut Converse. (Converse shop no stock liao :o)
Get tanned, don't want to look like a Caucasian.
Gain 9 more kg.
Loves & Hates
My heart told me to love and hate them.
♥ 987FM
♥ Earphones, cos there is no radio without them.
♥ Chocolate and caramel! :DD
♥ My family and BFF!
♥ Those that ♥ me! ^^
✖ Vegetable
✖ Mushrooms
✖ Bitches