✖


˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
☆Hello & welcome to CHOCO CHOCOLATE BEAR blog!☆ :3
Please read the disclaimers first before you proceed.
Thanks! :D
Choco Chocolate Bear♥
View Blog: FREE
Leave Tags: FREE
Follow: FREE + 1 Smiley Face :D
Copy: -OUT OF STOCK- :P
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1117776962991365346?origin\x3dhttp://chocochocolatebear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
♥Post
♥Me
♥Links
♥Blog
♥Others
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Quick Update

Hey Hey, long time no see buddeh! Remember me? o.o HAHA. Never mind. Anyways, I am so sowee for not posting regularly. :( So back to the quick update, I will try to get a cbox by the end of this year. I know its long but the damn thing wouldn't accept my email, WTF?! PS, 21 NOV was my sis birthday, like hell yea! xD WOOTZ~! So I got my PSLE results today and kinda disappointing. Cried SUPAHHH hard cos I didn't get enough to go in to Chung Cheng (Main), my bestie is going there, its quite a good school, just that it's band 2. Hmm  yea. :/ And hey, guess how long I cried, 20 MINS like whoo. HAHA! xD By the way, Im gonna share it to ya guys, 224 is my results total score 300. This year's highest for PSLE is 283. My school's highest is 273. Everyone taking Standard in my school passed. Heh heh. :D So, talk to y guys sometimes later, see ya. BTW, I cut my hair short, not too short. HAHA. Look frigging weird. :/

Chocolate-d @ 11:40 PM | 0 Eaters