✖


˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
☆Hello & welcome to CHOCO CHOCOLATE BEAR blog!☆ :3
Please read the disclaimers first before you proceed.
Thanks! :D
Choco Chocolate Bear♥
View Blog: FREE
Leave Tags: FREE
Follow: FREE + 1 Smiley Face :D
Copy: -OUT OF STOCK- :P
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1117776962991365346?origin\x3dhttp://chocochocolatebear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
♥Post
♥Me
♥Links
♥Blog
♥Others
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Bad Bad Blogger :(

Hey guys sorry. My Internet access broke down on 2 June. I still can remember. Its was horrible. Anyway I got to hurry, tons of homework to catch up with. I am like at the brink of mental breakdown ( form cher taught me that).  The profile in my profile tablet picture is dead. My follow me button is also dead and my cbox is dead. Looks like I'm going to be dead as well. So I'll try to get everything going before September the first week. I need a lot of time for my homework and now I need to juggle both my school work and blog, tiring ehh? Well you can say that again (not literally :/).
Anyways I need a NEW cbox cos the current one will expire for no damn reason and ask me to pay a sum of money which I totally don't want to. :( BUT.. But there is hope, Aingeal can help. She knows hot to have it FREE! I think.. :/ But yea, this is a notice for you guys that I am still alive, no wrories, this blog's not dead like some other stuff.
Well got to go, bye readers. Please continue to support me by following, Ill add my follow link somewhere. Like in a few days, or weeks. Pray hard for the best and really, see ya. Byees (Hurrying)

Chocolate-d @ 8:28 PM | 0 Eaters