Friday, May 6, 2011
Shout Out Loud
Ok, didn't expected that I would get some offline messages on my 'live chat' gadget. So I got some questions and I am going to give a BIG shout out to Aingeal and Amelia Tang whom asked me some questions.
Aingeal
Asked me SYLVIA~~ Hwo did ya manage to put this? AWESOME (:
My answer Oops, you typed how into hwo. LOLs. So heres the answer. Go to www.zopim.com and create an account. After that, start creating your gadget. You will get a premium package for FREE that will last for 13 days before it expires. After it expires, you will still have your gadget but you won't be able to customize it. :( Just copy the html code and go to blogger, log in and select 'Template'. (I'm sure you know that, BLOG EXPERT! :D) Paste the code in the box on the top of it and VOLA~! And thanks for the awesome.
Amelia
Asked me (or said) Wow! A nice blog!
My answer Thanks! ;) Pls let me know your blog address as I want to visit it. ^^
Asked me How do you do the disclaimer?
My answer Depends on which kind of blog template you are using. If you are using the normal sort. (Classical template or Custom Template) Then I think I can help! :D
Log in to blogger and on your dashboard, select design. Then there will be many different boxxes with the word 'Add a Gadget'. Click on 'Add a Gadget'. A window will pop out. Then scroll down until you see a gadget called text. Then, type in the title 'Disclaimer', "T&C' or 'Rules and Regulation', its all up to you. Then type your disclaimer in the content and vola! You can also change the style of your text. Underline will be <u>your text</u>, bold will be <b>your text</b>
Chocolate-d @ 4:08 PM |
0 Eaters







