✖


˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
☆Hello & welcome to CHOCO CHOCOLATE BEAR blog!☆ :3
Please read the disclaimers first before you proceed.
Thanks! :D
Choco Chocolate Bear♥
View Blog: FREE
Leave Tags: FREE
Follow: FREE + 1 Smiley Face :D
Copy: -OUT OF STOCK- :P
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1117776962991365346?origin\x3dhttp://chocochocolatebear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
♥Post
♥Me
♥Links
♥Blog
♥Others
Monday, May 30, 2011
COUNTDOWN!

Hey everyone including aliens from outer space, if you have read my profile (click the 'profile' tablet above to read), you should know that MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! (going hyper and crazy -.-) 6 more days and I still need to decide which birthday present I should get. Hmm... Here are the so many to choose from. Here is my birthday present list. Starting with the one I want the most! xD
 -A new bag
 -MYUK pencil case
 -MYUK waller
 -A pillow from COURTS (I have ALOT of pillows ay home HAHA)
So yea, I'll me doing a countdown everyday, I guess. OK byee~!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE (not you),
sylvia♥

Chocolate-d @ 6:57 PM | 0 Eaters