✖


˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
☆Hello & welcome to CHOCO CHOCOLATE BEAR blog!☆ :3
Please read the disclaimers first before you proceed.
Thanks! :D
Choco Chocolate Bear♥
View Blog: FREE
Leave Tags: FREE
Follow: FREE + 1 Smiley Face :D
Copy: -OUT OF STOCK- :P
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1117776962991365346?origin\x3dhttp://chocochocolatebear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
♥Post
♥Me
♥Links
♥Blog
♥Others
Sunday, March 27, 2011
New Live Chat

Hello beloved ones! Guess what!? I have finally found a blog gadget that allows LIVE CHAT! :O Yea I know, I cancelled the lame Live Chat but if you ever see the lil' chatty thingy say: Online- Click here to chat. Well, just go ahead and click it! :D 
Here is how this COOOOOL gadget works. First, the agent (which is me) will have 3 status to choose from: 
Online- When I am logged in to my live chat and ever ready to serve you.
Away- When I am logged in to my live chat but currently away or busy.
Offline- When I am not logged on to my live chat. (You can still leave a message though.)
Chat with me if you have a question to ask or a comment to say. If you see that the chatbox is not loading properly, just wait for the page to load finish or reload the page. The chatbox is best seen with Internet Explorer. Thats all and sayonara (goodbye)!
Sayonara beloved ones,
sylvia♥

Chocolate-d @ 1:44 PM | 0 Eaters