Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Holiday Over, No Time to Blog. :'(
Hey fans and air-cons~! (nickname created by me, HAHA), SO SO SO sowee! :( It's my fault for not blogging. Well you should know that my holidays are so over! Yesh, it's dead. xD But no worries, I will still try my best to blog for EVERYONE in the UNIVERSE (reminds me of Universal Studio)!!! Well the WHOLE GALAXY! Just that I'm not sure the aliens know English? Hey aliens! Do you enjoy my blog? Well one thing I know you like is that you don't need to pay money! :D It's free! So here's a joke, why did the chicken cross the road? HAHA just joking and well, foolin' around...
Anyways, I am SO F*CKING SICK OF HOMEWORK cos I do them late in the night and sleep late. :\ AND F*CKING SICK OF PEOPLE BLOGGING ONLY A FEW WORDS! Yea I know you hate to read, me too. But hey, we are human beans (<<HAHA human beans, learnt that from the BFG) and searching all over Internet to find a nice long post with fun and excitement (probably one that brings the roller coaster feeling, nah kidding). Well, some peepo are just time wasters. Wasting people's time reading things about your life like Argh there is this person who keeps bothering me... >:( (I wanted to write something like that then I thought, NAH) and some other peepo just keep on posting videos they like but they like don't even write a THING. Just videos. And not only that, they keep doing the same thing till their blog looks more like YouBlog. Yea, go create on and then post your videos there. STOP WASTING TIME! I want to watch videos I can go search them at YouTube. MANZ... I can't continue.
So yea, thats the end and by the way, March seems to take FOREVERRRR to end (not that I want to quckly take PSLE but March is so slow ><)... Glad its Thursday already, tomorrow is Friday and I am SOOOOO gonna take a good night rest. Good night fans and air-con, keep on working their and keep me cool~ YEA! xD
sylvia (today lazy to put heart, HAHA)
(Notice a lot of brackets? Too much things to elaborate on...)
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Holiday Over, No Time to Blog. :'(
Hey fans and air-cons~! (nickname created by me, HAHA), SO SO SO sowee! :( It's my fault for not blogging. Well you should know that my holidays are so over! Yesh, it's dead. xD But no worries, I will still try my best to blog for EVERYONE in the UNIVERSE (reminds me of Universal Studio)!!! Well the WHOLE GALAXY! Just that I'm not sure the aliens know English? Hey aliens! Do you enjoy my blog? Well one thing I know you like is that you don't need to pay money! :D It's free! So here's a joke, why did the chicken cross the road? HAHA just joking and well, foolin' around...
Anyways, I am SO F*CKING SICK OF HOMEWORK cos I do them late in the night and sleep late. :\ AND F*CKING SICK OF PEOPLE BLOGGING ONLY A FEW WORDS! Yea I know you hate to read, me too. But hey, we are human beans (<<HAHA human beans, learnt that from the BFG) and searching all over Internet to find a nice long post with fun and excitement (probably one that brings the roller coaster feeling, nah kidding). Well, some peepo are just time wasters. Wasting people's time reading things about your life like Argh there is this person who keeps bothering me... >:( (I wanted to write something like that then I thought, NAH) and some other peepo just keep on posting videos they like but they like don't even write a THING. Just videos. And not only that, they keep doing the same thing till their blog looks more like YouBlog. Yea, go create on and then post your videos there. STOP WASTING TIME! I want to watch videos I can go search them at YouTube. MANZ... I can't continue.
So yea, thats the end and by the way, March seems to take FOREVERRRR to end (not that I want to quckly take PSLE but March is so slow ><)... Glad its Thursday already, tomorrow is Friday and I am SOOOOO gonna take a good night rest. Good night fans and air-con, keep on working their and keep me cool~ YEA! xD
sylvia (today lazy to put heart, HAHA)
(Notice a lot of brackets? Too much things to elaborate on...)
That Choco-holic
Sylvia♥

Sylvia is the name. They call me Eva or Syl! Age 12 this year! :D Wish me happy birthday on 5 June every year! Thinks studying rocks just like Aingie! Needs, air, food water, care and 987 to survive.
Follow me on
Twitter.
┏┓ ♡♡┏━━┓┏┓┏┓┏♡━┓
┃┃♡♡ ┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃♡━┫
┃♡♡ ┓┃┗┛┃┃┗┛┃┃♡━┫
♡━ ♡┛┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━♡┛
My Wishlist
New Year Resolution!
50 @ Cash.
Eastpak schoolbag.
New earphone cos I lost them
iPhone 5 when it comes out.
Smiggles backpack for camping.
New MYUK wallet.
Black Low-cut Converse. (Converse shop no stock liao :o)
Get tanned, don't want to look like a Caucasian.
Gain 9 more kg.
Loves & Hates
My heart told me to love and hate them.
♥ 987FM
♥ Earphones, cos there is no radio without them.
♥ Chocolate and caramel! :DD
♥ My family and BFF!
♥ Those that ♥ me! ^^
✖ Vegetable
✖ Mushrooms
✖ Bitches